Organised by Informa Taiwan and co-organised with Council of Agriculture (COA), the 6th edition of “Asia Agri-Tech Expo & Forum” will be held on 10-12 November 2022 at the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, concurrently with “Livestock Taiwan” and “Aquaculture Taiwan".
The aim of Asia Agri-Tech Expo is to enhance agriculture production efficiency in line with the government’s agricultural policies through a comprehensive exhibition of the very latest in innovative technologies and smart products & services.
This 3-in-1 event is expected to fill more than 12,000sqm of exhibiting space. It is estimated that more than 250 exhibitors from 20+ countries & regions and over 18,000 professional visitors from more than 30 countries & regions will participate.
Market Opportunities in Taiwan
- Agri Machinery:
Subsidize up to 1/3 buying price for large & small agriculture machineries, labour-saving machineries, newly developed machineries, drones, etc.
- Green House:
Subsidize up to 1/2 buying price for products such as: environmental control system, circulation system, cooling fan, micro mist cooling system, auto spray system, water filtration system, cultivation system, etc.
- Cold Chain:
USD185 million subsidy is reserved for building up cold chain demonstration sites, comprehensive cold storage, long distance cold logistic transportation and for upgrading cold chain facilities for agriculture product wholesale markets.
Why to participate?
- High quality of buyers: over 18,000 professional visitors from 30 countries & regions
- Precise matchmaking: customised matchmaking meetings with professional buyers from specific international countries
- Interaction: a must-attend event for meeting industry leaders, associations, government and university researchers, farm owners, agents, distributors, importers/exporters, etc.
- Official website provides 365-day non-stop products promotion via the Digital Product Showroom.
- Hybrid event: exhibitors can promote products / services both online and offline.
2021 Facts & Figures
- 415 exhibitors from 20 countries and region, including:
- 120 in-person exhibitors :
From: Denmark, Germany, Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand & USA
- 295 online exhibition exhibitors
- Over 30 agricultural, aquaculture and livestock association delegation groups.
- Over 60 business matchmakings between exhibitors and buyers form Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and China.