Co-organised by Informa Markets Taiwan office and Council of Agriculture, the 6th edition of "Aquaculture Taiwan Expo & Forum" will be held on 10-12 November 2022 at the Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, concurrently with "Asia Agri-Tech Expo & Forum" and "Livestock Taiwan Expo & Forum".
The aim of Aquaculture Taiwan is to enhance aquaculture production efficiency in line with the government's agricultural policies through a comprehensive exhibition of the very latest in innovative technologies and smart products & services. Livestock Taiwan & Aquaculture Taiwan promote the application of the circular economy to ensure the sustainability of livestock and aquaculture industries in an environmentally friendly way.
This 3-in-1 event is expected to fill more than 12,000sqm of exhibiting space. It is estimated that more than 250 exhibitors from 20+ countries & regions and over 18,000 professional visitors from more than 30 countries & regions will participate.
Aquaculture market opportunities
- USD64 million is to be invested to establish “Demonstration of Cold Chain Logistic & Quality Assurance System”
- Subsidize 50% on cold chain and processing equipment for aquaculture prior processing plants
- Subsidize 50% on indoor aquaculture farming facilitie
- Small aquaculture equipment subsidies for:
1. Water quality monitor, smart distribution box system, automatic feeding system, culvert system, etc.
2. Energy-saving aerators and motors
3. Others: sand filter buckets, small electronic transporters, electronic lawn mower, power generators, etc.
- Gather leading domestic and international companies and brands under one roof.
- Part of Informa Markets' series of livestock shows with large buyer database.
- Promoting sustainability and eco-friendliness by showcasing innovative smart technologies.
- Precise matchmaking: customised matchmaking meetings with professional buyers from specific international countries.
- Interaction: a must-attend event for meeting industry leaders, associations, government and university researchers, farm owners, agents, distributors, importers/exporters, etc.
- The biggest livestock and aquaculture event in Taiwan; an ideal opportunity for launching new products/brands or to look for new agents/ distributors.
- Official website provides 365-day non-stop products promotion via the Digital Product Showroom.
- Hybrid event: exhibitors can promote products/services both online and offline.
2021 Facts & Figures
- 415 exhibitors from 20 countries and region, including:
- 120 in-person exhibitors :
From: Denmark, Germany, Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand & USA
- 295 online exhibition exhibitors
- Over 30 agricultural, aquaculture and livestock association delegation groups.
- Over 60 business matchmakings between exhibitors and buyers form Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia and China